Skip to main content

Fix Your Stuff

Right to Repair

Parts & Tools


Original post by: pierrej ,


I have not seen or come accross the housing seperatly anywhere. you might need an entire clamshell (LCD with bezel and glass). you can get one here


I know that it's possible to open and replace the glass and LCD panel itself, so if you feel adventurous you can try to open it and straighten the aluminium bezel youself. Here is a guide for an 2010 macbook pro. it should be fairly similar