Skip to main content
Help

Current version by: Arjan Kuiper ,

Text:

The problem could be an overheating issue or that your power supply could be knackered.
 
So is it hot to the touch?
 
If so, unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet and wait a few hours.
If so, unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet and wait a few hours.
 
After that's done, plug it back in and see what it does.

Status:

open

Original post by: Arjan Kuiper ,

Text:

The problem could  be an overheating issue or that your power supply could be knackered.

So is it hot to the touch?

If so, unplug the power supply and wait a few hours.

After that's done, plug it back in and see what it does.

Status:

open