Skip to main content
Help

Current version by: Erica Damschen ,

Text:

-Your phone could be overheating because of prolonged charging. If your phone is fully charged, remove it from the charger. Leaving your phone on the charger can cause damage to the phone.
+Your phone could be overheating because of prolonged charging. If your phone is fully charged, remove it from the charger. Leaving your phone on the charger can cause damage to the phone. If your phone is getting hot from overuse, give your phone a rest. They are not built to be used constantly at all hours of the day. For more help with your phone, try referring to the [http://www.ifixit.com/Wiki/Xiaomi_Redmi_2_Troubleshooting|troubleshooting page].

Status:

open

Original post by: Erica Damschen ,

Text:

Your phone could be overheating because of prolonged charging. If your phone is fully charged, remove it from the charger. Leaving your phone on the charger can cause damage to the phone.

Status:

open