Help

Original post by: Jolly Stomper ,

Text:

We unplugged the GE microwave and it continued beeping for 24 hrs  every minute.  Drove us crazy as we can not understand why it beeps so long when power off.  (No, no other devise is the beeper culpert).

We gave up and plugged it back in and tried pushing the clear button for several seconds.  Beeping continued every minute.  Unplugged it again for 1/2 hour and still beeping.  Unplugged again and will leave it 24hrs again and if still beeping will tear off wall and install a new microwave, but it will not be a GE.

Anybody figure out how to stop this beeping other than removing the beeper part from the microwave??

JMc from Green Bay, AZ

Status:

open