Skip to main content

Original post by: KeithH ,


Have a look at parts4repair dot com.

LCD Only: If the image under the glass is broken and the touch panel is NOT then you only need an LCD.

Touch Panel aka Digitizer: If the top touch panel or aka glass top is cracked or broken but the image under it is fine then you only need the Touch Panel.

Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD: If the top touch panel is broken and the lcd image is either black liquid or cracked you need a complete screen.

To be honest it's probably easier to get the combined part to save having to separate LCD from digitizer and risking cracking it.  Replacement pretty simple once back panel carefully removed.