Original post by: Cliff ,
phone got wet with salt water
The phone was in an otter box in my bag and was hit by a wave. Took it out of the bag and otter box the phone was still on the screen turned black and the phone got hot. Put the vaccume cleaner suction to the speakers on the bottom for a second or 2. let it sit for 2 weeks. tried to turn on and nothing removed the SIMs card no visual damage. Pluged phone in to the phone charger and a battery came up showing a small red line like it had a dead battery tried charging all night and sill wasnt charged. It showed an icon just below the battery of a lightning bolt and when i unpluged it showed a plug in and a lightning bolt.