Click Image To Zoom
Share this Product
The only thing cooler than this screen protector is the phone that it's protecting. Its three-tiered layer composition (anti-scratch, UV filter, and electrostatic adhesion) helps maximize color and touch sensitivity, while the anti-scratch coating will keep your iPhone's display as sleek and flawless as it was the day of purchase. Its unique "fresh-keeping" technology will eliminate dust and fingerprint contamination, thereby extending the lifetime of your screen. This one-of-a-kind screen protector also features bubble absorption technology, meaning that any air bubbles remaining after application (without lint or dust underneath) will be auto-magically cleared within 24 hours.
What's inside the package? Glad you asked!
- Two complete sets of front and back screen protectors
- Fine polyester cleaning cloth
- Unique air bubble removal tool
How do I install the screen protector? Simple!
- Use the cleaning cloth to remove dust and any contaminants from the screen.
- Peel the coating layer up off the screen protector, identified as Label No. 1.
- Carefully position and lay the screen protector upon the screen
- Peel the release film layer, identified as Label No. 2, off the screen protector
- Installation complete
May 8, 2013
Just wanted to protect my new iPhone 5.
Getting them properly lined was a little tricky but not too bad. It wasn't clear to me from the instructions that each protector has a layer of film on each side, *both* of which need to be peeled off -- one before and one after install, using the green tabs to pull them off.
Screen feel is better than any other protector I've tried.
Install in a bathroom right after a shower to minimize dust in the air.
I placed one of the protectors down momentarily — after removing the protective film — and it had dust permanently stuck to it. Runined. Don't do this. Thankfully, the kit came with two sets!