- I have a ipod touch 4 that has a dead battery. I tried to replace the battery and made sure that the contacts are not bridgin...
- Sounds like the battery for your iphone is bad. You can easily buy a replacement battery on ebay or amazon. follow the guide below iPhone 3GS Battery Replacement
- There is no simple fix for this you will need to send it in to a professional repair shop that can test the logicboard and fix the bad circuits. unlike the older non-unibody macbooks you could easily replace the inverter which provides power to the backlight on the LCD. the unibodies inverter/lcd power is built onto the logicboard now days.
- Sounds like the thermal sensor isn't attached or is bad on the new case. If that sensor is disable then the fan will spin up.
- For anyone that replaces both lower dock connector and the black speaker/mic box. If you have no service or searching for network then the black speaker/mic/rad
io connector is the culprit! ask the vendor or person you got it from for a replacement! I just spent an hour figuring out why my friends iphone wouldn't work after we replaced these 2 parts. I ended up putting in my iphone 4 black speaker/mic/rad io into this iphone and it worked!!!!