- Hello, My iPhone was sadly dropped today. Afterwards, its MUTE and VOLUME BUTTONS are not working. Please help me out for a q...
With more than a decade long experience of IT Support & Consultancy, Business Administration, Analysis & Process Designing, IT Planning & Budgets, IT Policies, Procedures and their compliance, ERP Project and I.T. management, I have been undertaking leadership assignments for over 18 years. My core competencies are:
• IS/IT Governance, Strategy & Planning
• SAP/ERP & IT Project Management
• Business & System Analysis
• Time Management
• Business Process Management & Re-engineering
• Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
• IT Infrastructure Development
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Quality Control by setting KPI’s and conducting QPRs
• Leadership Qualities
• Sound Decision Making
• Handle Multiple Projects
I feel myself a strong candidate for three simple reasons:
I can get things done
I work well with others
I can easily solve issues
Therefore you should hire me because I am a determined, energetic, motivated, optimistic individual. I'm a quick learner and also a good team player. I have the ability to stay focused in stressful situations and can be counted on when the going gets tough
Free Repair Manuals We make it easy for you to fix things yourself with our online step-by-step repair guides, troubleshooting tips, and thriving community of repair technicians who want to help. Or, check out our teardowns — sneak-peeks inside the latest gadgets.
Fix the Planet Repair is recycling! The best way to keep electronics out of landfills is to keep them working longer. Toxic electronic waste is a global problem that we are working to solve. Self repair saves you money and helps the environment!
Help us teach repair What if everyone had access to a free repair manual for everything they owned? That's our mission. Share your knowledge and help us fix the world.