- My macbook pro 5,4 battery is only holding about 67% and it appears it is time for a replacement. I have been looking online ...
- I have run into this a couple of times, I have been replacing the screen and then the lock button does not respond. I did not...
- Israel, It sounds like it is a bad screen. Check to see if the connectors are bent in any way. Every once in a while some replacement screens are just DOA when they arrive. Hopefully whoever you bought it from will send you a replacement.
- The other thing that I encounter a lot is the frame will be dented and cause the screen to sit high. I would check it carefully and make sure nothing is pushed in. If it is I just take a screwdriver and a rubber mallet and pound it out
- Pull it out, it won't effect it. I have bent those before and there has been no difference in iPods with or without it imo
- Bad headphone jack, check to make sure there is nothing inside of the jack that could be blocking the connection. Try another pair of headphones and see if they work.
- Its a really difficult job I personally would not even attempt. You have to unsolder those tiny pins above the usb jack and then resolder them.