Teardowns I've Worked On
Guides I've Contributed To
My Favorite Guides
Page 1 of 5
- How long does it hold the charge for after you've plugged it in for a couple hours? Did this happen all of a sudden or has it been a slow decline in battery life? It sounds like your battery might have reached the end of it's life. Check out the Battery Replacement Guide for more information on replacing it.
- I've never had any first hand experience with the Dyson DC14, but this DysonMedic post and this other post might help steer you in the right direction. Good luck!
- Detailed guide right here on ifixit. Troubleshooting guide The user manual in case you lost it. Linksys Blue Box Router HOWTO which includes some tweaks and hacks. DeBrick guide in case flashing or hacking goes wrong. I wasn't able to find official schematics, but those last two links and the guide on iFixit have some info. Enjoy
- Not sure where you can find just the mainboard, but Steps 11 - 13 show off the boards inside the phone. Also, moved to Answers - not really relevant to ifixit:meta
- Assuming this is what you cut, you should be able to replace it. Otherwise you might have to replace the whole display assembly, but I would try the LCD cable first before replacing the whole display assembly.
- It looks like this is a bug in their update. Try running the Apple Hardware Test to make sure it's not a hardware issue (It shouldn't be but it is worth checking to rule out hardware issues). http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1509 If no hardware problems, try reinstalling the OS or if you have any backups, try reverting back to before the update. If that doesn't work, take it to the Genius bar and see if they can do anything for you there. Good luck!
- CNet did a pretty good guide on installing and formatting replacement drives for the PS3 HERE. Use the built in PS3 backup utility to backup everything on your old drive to a FAT32-formatted external hard drive (not the replacement drive). For help formatting to FAT32. After that's done, swap out the harddrive and power up the PS3, follow this guide for formatting and restoring your data to the drive. Good luck!