- I'm having the famous crackbook problem. It's a fissure in the upper case, you can see in a lot of macbooks , see google imag...
- Is posible to remove the dvd optica drive to put a heat extractor or any other cooling system. I want to reduce the macbook t...
- on my macbook it's the same , I think is the air port xpress . try without wifi
- Is posible to put a cooling system in this space? I want to reduce the macbook temperature, I'm most of the time in a Library watching educational videos on youtube. And also running parallels . And it makes the cpu to 77º , fans 6200 rpm so it turns too noisy . For me would be perfect to replace the optical drive with a Fan or cooling system , capable to get the heat out through the slot that normally you insert the dvd. In a silent way of course. It is posible or I'm just dreaming ?
- It is posible to put a fan or cooling system , instead of the Optical Drive ? A don't need the optical drive, but a need a silent macbook. Is a white macbook (santa rosa) 2.2ghz . I hate to lisent the fan while surfing youtube. cpu is 70º with videos , because no hardware acceleration I guess
do you know if it's posible to upgrade the RAM memory in this particular model ?
Thanks for the guide,