- I purchased a G4 quicksilver from a thrift shop and found it had no hard drive in it I have installed a second hand known goo...
- I bought an Ipod from an online site and when it arrived it had a lot of great songs on it that suited my taste but when i co...
- Won't sync with i Tunes or charge on USB, charges ok on fire wire ,both on wall charger and PC firewire card . but wont sync ...
- It would seem to have some foreign material ,ie dust,fluff, paper shard or even a hair caught on the underside of the nozzle of the given colour (black),so each time it does black the object gets soaked and wipes a line on the document I have had this on other inkjets and used tweezers and / or a high quality fine tipped artists paint brush to sweep or remove the debris from the print head If this is of assistance please return and click as answered
- Is your A/C cooling in the car effective? you need to check if the A/C comressor is turning freely without undue "clunkiness" Have you engine off and perform this check carefully inspecting for damage and mis alignment self repair from this point on is unlikely seek assistance from a licenced Automotive A/C repairer if the compressor appears defective It is unlawful to discharge A/C refrigerant gas into the atmosphere
- Is your memory card or internal memory full? check around the lens and zoom mechanism for sand and debris that may be fouling the movement If this is of help please return and accept answer
- My 5th gen suffered the same fate, can you hear the hard drive spinning up or is it clicking with a low whir ??? I suspect your hard drive has failed Installing iPod 5th Generation (Video) Hard Drive
- More info required, what generation/size is it? did the connector break off the logic board or wire break in the connector? Measure the open circuit voltage on the battery directly with a volt or multimeter ,nominal voltage for most i pod batteries is 3.7 volts if you find the volts are lower than 3.0v its flat or defective if its lower than 1.0v consider the battery needs to be replaced although ifixit currently dont list these batteries ,they are widely available on major auction sites
- I would recommend some contact adhesive that is commonly used in hobbies and cloth trims of cars this is what i did with my Ipod mini be careful around the hold switch area
- When you put it in gear and let out the clutch does it make any noise ,eg, grinding ,growling ,gnashing? Does the speedometer indicate anything when its in gear? are both drive shafts intact/ turning?? Does the car roll /push when the gears engaged and clutch out (handbrake off)? If all tests are satisfactory it seems your gearbox may have failed
- It seems your charger may have damaged the logic board Check you have connected the battery in the correct polarity? logic board my be fried
- Yes, the screen can be replaced The parts are here the repair guide is here Installing iPod Nano 3rd Generation Display hope this helps
- More info required, Is it black screen ,is it entering into camera mode, has it been dropped, Have you got your finger over the lens,ETC ?? I would try resetting it via the procedure outline in the owners manual first
Page 1 of 2