- Sounds like both, the backlight issue could be the result of not turning off the iPad before disconnecting the digitizer and LCD. That's called perm dim. It requires changing a chip and coil and intricate solder work. Did you try a hard reset? Holding down the menu and power button at the same time?
- If its still under warranty take it to apple otherwise, it sounds like you may have to replace the speaker.
- Yes, I would remove the damaged f p c then solder on the new on being very careful of the pads.
- Ou after all that it's sounds like u need a new charge port a super easy repair!
- You can open it up, take some alcohol on a quip and clean out the camera, I agree with the dust comment.
- Are your fpc flaps down? Also, is your ribbon cable tucked in right? Either one of these could cause a malfunction.
- You can buy a shell, or try taking everything out of yours and heating it up and bending it back in place.
- Yup, I have great deal's through my company. They are imperfects which means they work 100% but, may have a tiny scratch. Most people wouldn't notice but, we inspect them under a blue light, and anything even tiny we reject. If its not perfect we can't put it on a customers iPad. We do big companies and government organizations so, they have to be perfect. Look up mobiledeviced on eBay. I am going through our inventory all week
- Sounds like the ribbon is bent causing it to jump, this could be from the cracked screen the only thing to do is to get the screen fixed and see if this resolves it.
- More than likely there was damage to the LCD connector this needs to be examined under a microscope to see.
Page 1 of 3