- Mail export issues have always been common to all the users who switch from mac to windows or vice-versa. Moving from Mac to windows is tricky as there is no direct solution available. Try the following link if it helps:- http://entouragetopst.com/how-to-convert-entourage-archive-rge-files-to-pst-file-outlook-windows/ Thank you
- Here is one program. OLM to Mbox - Outlook 2011 (Mac) to Mac Mail PST More at: olm files to apple mail format
- Hello, If you are trying to import your MAC Outlook 2011 emails to Windows outlook 2010, but unable to do this. In this situation I would like to suggest you an excellent OLM to PST conversion software, which is well known as Gladwev OLM to PST Converter Pro. This software is easy to use and very advance,by using the tool you can very easily convert your all desire emails and other data of MAC outlook 2011 to Outlook 2010. For more details about this tool visit http: http://olmtopst.ca/
- The following youtube link might be helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqXDh1UJ... Or You can have a look at the following link, you'll find many options to get your ipod in working mode: https://discussions.apple.com/message/22... hope it helps.
- 'How to restore iPod Verify that you have an active Internet connection, because you may need to download new versions of the iTunes and iPod Software. Download and install the latest version of iTunes if necessary. Open iTunes. Connect your iPod to your computer using the USB or FireWire cable that came with your iPod. After a few moments, your iPod will appear in the Source panel in iTunes. Select your iPod in the Source panel. You will see information about your iPod appear in the Summary tab of the main iTunes window. Click Restore. If you are using a Mac, you will be asked to enter an administrator’s name and password. A progress bar will appear on the computer screen, indicating that stage one of the restore process has begun. When this stage is done, iTunes will present one of two messages with instructions specific to the iPod model you are restoring. Disconnect iPod and connect it to iPod Power Adapter (typically applies to older iPod models). Leave iPod connected to computer to complete restore (typ...
- I think you need to visit the apple store to get this fixed. I found no options to overcome this problem. Thank you
- You can either use an IMAP or Exchange e-mail account: All e-mails in these accounts will show up automatically on the Mac side (and with Exchange, in addition to e-mails, you'll get contact and events as well). There are third party tools available online for these kind of mail migration, as suggested by Sam Gorden. According to my research I found the following application that can help you migrate from outlook to entourage in quick few steps, have a look at the following link:- Outlook to Entourage Migration I hope you'll find some useful information here. Thank you
- http://www.olmconverterpro.com/support/m...-olm-files-to-microsoft-entourage-20042008/ I found this link while searching for this problem. I hope this helps you.
- You need to have information about the process to get mbox files from olm files which can be easily accessed over apple platform. For This you can check this, if it can help you: Outlook 2011 to Apple Mail
- Outlook for Mac has no option to import from Apple's Mail application. The best suggestion I can offer is that you use an IMAP account to transfer your messages. Get a free Gmail IMAP account from Google and connect to the account in Mail. Drag your messages into the account to copy them to the server. Connect to the same account in Outlook and copy your messages from the server to folders under On My Computer. Another option is to get a third party tool that are available online. One tool that I am familiar with is Apple Mail Export Or you can find more on google for more results Hope this helps!
Page 1 of 2