Teardowns I've Worked On
Guides I've Contributed To
- It seems that iFixit store doesn't include this item. But you can find it from here. Is this the one you want?
- Are all the flex cables in the correct place when you assembled it. You might have to tear it down again to check them.
- You can learn how to replace the display assembly on YouTube, which is not difficult.
- It seems you cannot fix a broken flex cable on the display assembly since you cannot find only the flex cables of the screen sells online. So you need to buy a new screen assembly.
- It seems the home button connector is loose or the home button is broken. You may have to disassemble the phone to check.