I have now tested this devices microwaveabilit
y, and can confirm the wireless charging does seem to produce some undesirable effects, buth with the N7 itself, and also with my microwave oven, which put on a short lived but impressive light show, and is now, I presume in some sort of "safe mode" is sitting there with all lights off, and some type of smokey stuff wafting from its vents.
The N7 is, at present, failing to boot, I imagine this is as a direct result of the wireless charging coil being submitted to microwave radiation.
I am presently making an adaptor lead so I can try to " jump start" the device from the mains electrical supply.
If successful I may market the leads.
I will report back
I am quite concerned about the wireless charging affecting this devices microwaveabilit
y, I will cautiously test and report back.