- Yes,, replace it too.
- You should start with a hard reset.
- Sounds like a cheap bad screen,, hopefully you can exchange it for a good 1.
- You need to replace your LCD
- You should also inspect the logic board port that the volume flex cable plugs into with magnification, it's easily damaged by unplugging the flex because of the factory tape, luckily if it is damaged that is a small, separate, replaceable part of the logic board on the ipad 2.
- Start by making sure all 3 flex cables that are on the screen are plugged into the logic board correctly, then try a hard reset.
- You would need a bench tester, or install it to test it, you might try repair shops in your area and see if any of them have a tester.
- There are some iphone 4s screens that require an IC chip on the LCD cable in order to work, these are very rare to find but exist, my guess is you are 1 of the lucky few with that model
- That looks like a (hold down) strap that gets screwed to the logic board on top of the battery connection or near it and is there to help keep the battery plugged in,, your phone will work without it but is a good idea to have it in place.
- Here is a good place to get a screen but you may want to wait for the price to drop, https://gounlock.com/details.php?itemId=...
Page 1 of 26