- Thats a contact point for the wifi antenna.
- According to my parts suppliers the answer to your question is no, if you find that to be wrong I would love to hear about it, good luck.
- You will need this screwdriver, , good luck.
- If I'm understanding you right the phone now powers up and after replacing the home button it seems to be stuck in the depressed position,, so I would get a new home button and flex cable together and replace them again and when the phone is apart inspect where the button fits into the screen to see if there is any distortion, the circle should be perfect so the home button doesn't get jammed or stuck and can move freely when used, good luck.
- The 2 most common things that go wrong is you bought a bad screen from a bad source,(EBay), or the Ribbon cables were damaged when you threaded them through the mid frame, also sometimes the cables dont get plugged into the logic board correctly, start there, if you need a new screen get one from ifixit or here, https://www.gounlock.com/search.php?prod..., good luck,
- Here is a good option for a new earpiece speaker, this company is in the US in San Francisco and are reputable, https://www.gounlock.com/details.php?ite..., 5.65 for the part and 11.00 for fedex 3 day shipping,,,befo
re you order a new speaker, something you might also try, egg dries like cement, it probably has covered the steel screen over the speaker and little sound is getting through and the toothbrush trick isnt breaking it down, get a straight pin and scrape the screen with it, after lots of scraping clean it with an alcohol soaked toothbrush and hold the phone upside down while you scrub the screen so excess alcohol cant get into the speaker, let it dry for awhile upside down for 15 minutes or so before you test to see if its fixed, good luck,
- Try double clicking your home button and scrolling, it should be in that group.
- I would try cleaning the antenna port on the logic board with alcohol, also if you did a color conversion kit for your new screen and used an electroplate kit I have seen that cause cell interference, also try cleaning your sim and sim card reader, good luck,
- No, they will all plug into all logic boards but mount to the frame different, the 4s and cdma are very close, there is one mount out of 6 that doesn't interchange on the mid frame, I have made a 4s screen work on a cdma phone after removing the one mount with a dental grinder, if you attempt doing that be super careful not to damage the LCD, good luck,
- Thats a very skilled procedure, It also requires some special equipment, you should get a qualified shop to fix that for you.
Page 1 of 24