My Favorite Guides
- Hi, the last 2 weeks, we have the problem, that our replacement display assemblys for iPhone 4s are not working if the ios is...
- Here is the Guide
- Hi, have you tried a reset of the iphone? Hold Powerbutton + Homebutton for about 10-15sec. if this is not the reason it could be that the LCD flex is not on the board connector for LCD anymore...check it... or that the LCD is broken, then you have to chance LCD... best wishes mark
- Hi, yes you can repair it. You need the power button flex to fix it. You can use this guide: iPod Nano 6th Generation Headphone Jack Assembly Replacement
- It could be that the iphone 3gs has the ipad baseband on it. With this baseband you have no chance to restore it via iTunes. You have to downgrade the baseband then... you can do it with redsnow...
- Hi, you can find a guide here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8SpHbhzL... be very carefull. The one x is not the easiest phone to repair ;)
- Reset the ipod by pressing home- and powerbutton for 15 sec.
- Mhhhh, i have a white bar too....iphone 5 everthing is original ;)
- Hi, i think the app don't open the camera? 2 possibilities: 1) The front camera is broken... or 2) the resistor shown in the picture got lost... i fixed it with silver paste to bridge the contacts....
- Hi, Different parts are: 1) LCD 2) Digitizer 3) Antenna 4) Battery (Could work but not safe)
Page 1 of 3