Page 1 of 5
- try to restart the SMC, that drivers will restart here the link APPLE to see how to do: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3964
- failure can be video card but is on the logic board change,You try to see if that computer is compatible with Apple program on this problem Here the link to Apple http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2377?viewl...
- In the market there is little hard for these models but highly advised you the OWC disc compatible discs they sell for the MacBook Air Here is the link to their website http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/SSD/OWC/
- I did the same but in my case I had to reset the SMC (This parameter controls the fans and other functions such as video) here is the link to Apple for the reboot and tell me how you did, I like to help. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3964
- No ,you can't. because the display is only and only for that model
- eh I reviewed those models as work on that if he will not run on battery and has problems such as off, or sometimes turn may be due to the topcase in certain MacBook models I presented the problem and the solution was changing topcase (the piece unibody)