- the wrong battery is installed. check the old battery rating to the new one. the check with the manufacturer for the correct ratting. good luck.
- check the proimity ribon sounds like its not in all the way or it shifted when you put the phone back together. good luck.
- no the only thing that can be done is to send the phone out to a repair shop and have a new one soldered onto the board. ther one piece. sorry. there not that much money had one on a phone had done from a guy on ebay cost me $38.00. had the phone back in three days. good luck
- if you remove and replace the battery you should not loose anything. i do it all the time and never loose any picks or other data. just like if your phone dies you dont loose anything. the only way you will loose picks and other data is if you do a reset of the phone. good luck.
- the camera is one piece. order a new camera. and a new plastic camera body insert with decorator ring. should be fine. good luck
- the proximity sensor in the phone display is bad or not connected in the socket all the way. try pushing it in to the socket up to white line. if that does not work replace proximity sensor. good luck.
- sounds like the battery is going bad or the power switch.
- ther are also a couple of places on ebay that are really good and will replace the connector test the phone and have it back to you in a couple days.
- sometimes the back light chip on the board goes bad. you would need to send the phone out to get the chip replaced.
- sometimes the ribbon on the display lcd goes bad and you will get a white screan. replace full assemble should work . i had the same problem replaced the full lcd srean and it works great. good luck.
Page 1 of 2