- This is one of the hardest repairs to do on this model. Everything is built from the back up (unlike the iPhone 4 where its built from the front to back.
- The MBA display bezels are glued on to the frame. You would have an extremely hard time removing it without breaking the LCD. I don't recommend this at all.
- I would restore the firmware. You can do this my visiting Apple's support downloads on their website. Look up you're model and burn the restoration CD and follow the steps.
- Hello Pan Z, I would strongly discourage this. The firmware on the Logic Board is for the hardware associated with the computer. Even if their aren't any visual differences, there will be a lot of issues that you will run in to.
- Hello Vernon! Which computer do you have? You should be able to go to visit the company's website and download the drivers for you're computer model.