Teardowns I've Worked On
Guides I've Contributed To
- When you have a new screen you can use this guide to replace it. If you buy a new screen without the frame, you'll need to remove the broken screen from the metal frame. I'm uploading a video for this in a few days
- Here's a video showing how to replace the battery and all the other parts
- Here's a guide for disassembly http://youtu.be/UT-2zrZ_aNo I hope to have a screen guide up soon...
- When I Google for 'galaxy note n8000 lcd' and clicked the shopping link I found lots of results. If its only the digitizer that's damaged try a search for 'galaxy note n8000 digitizer' and click the shopping link. For a detailed video on how to replace it search youtube for 'galaxy note 10.1 repair' and you should find my video...
- Try this video guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXOOjmeqI...
- The power button is made of a flexible plastic. I don't think there is much you can do to fix it yourself. I would return it again and ask they fit a new button. Or if you can find one online fit it yourself. Its very easy to replace as it pushes out from inside quite easily
new keys are easy to find online, and you'll need to use a fine tip soldering iron to put the new one on