- After a jailbreak on redsnow, my iPhone was stuck on the Apple logo, I waited for more then a week but nothing!!! I don't wan...
- i earsed a lot of my data but it still says that i can't update because my memory is full !!!!!!! what should i do!! help!!
- After i dropped my iPhone, i've noticed that when i click the top volume button, it always seems to always lower the volume, ...
- Since I got the new iPad last week, I was wondering if it was possible to install the A5X chip in the 4S. If it was possible ...
- I was wondering how can I move all of the icons on the right side of my computer, I searched a lot but I could not find anyth...
- I want to change Siri's Voice but I can't find any settings for it. It would help me a lot if you advise me. THANKS!!
- use this http://www.philmug.ph/forum/f24/how-remove-stripped-screw-50751/ or http://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/7393/...-tricks+for+removing+or+extracting+stripp... thanks and hope this helped
- it is located on top of the screen, here is more information: http://www.freeoniphone.com/iphone-proximity-sensor
- This gold stuff" as you refer to is the glue that must have came out between the USB and wire. I would recommend you to use a different cable for a change.
- yes you can here is the link of the jailbreak: http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ and here is how to jailbreak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64smzEkeT... good luck!
- this might help http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1367
- Here is what I want you to do, double tap your ipad home button then go all the way to the end, from there, you can higher and lower the brightness
- this might help http://www.beijingiphonerepair.com/hack/...-you-install-iphone-4s-8-megapixel-camera-on-an-iphone-4-is-it-compatible/
- Well my suggestion to you is to call 1-800 Apple or go to your local Apple Store for a repair. Another thing i think is that your charger might have a problem, if i am not wrong then i believe that you might want to get another charger and try it out. *PLEASE GIVE ME A HIGH SCORE OR REPUTATION THANK YOU!!!!!!!* Update: oh did you try the computer without plugging it in?? PLEASE COULD YOU GIVE ME A HIGH SCORE IF THIS HELPED THANKS!!
- TRUST ME!!!!!!! THIS ADVICE WILL HELP YOU!!!!! http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1367
- Hey try to download this in your system: http://www.maccleaners.org/speed-up-mac/?utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=ppc&u... try to follow machead3's advice, he has a lot of experience with this stuff then me!!
Page 1 of 2