- Dear All, My iPhone had LCD replaced and everything functions perfectly except for sound during call. I can't hear the other ...
- MacBook Air A1304 Good morning everybody! I experience very weird trackpad behaviour in my A1304. Trackpad gets stucked on si...
- I have also problem with internal mic in my Macbook Air A1304. Mic is visible in the system profiler, I have checked MIDI settings, performed resets, new OSx installation and replacing mic and cable, but i still does not work. I would like to definitely verify if this is fault of logic board or not? Maybe the replacement cable is faulty but before i will buy another one I would like to check the board. How would i do it, to be absolutely sure it is 100% ok? Edit: I have just discovered that when I blow directly into microphone you can hear a noise in the speakers! Weird. Regards,
- Hi Filip, Sorry to get back to you so late, but I did not visit this thread since May. The microswitch is on the bottom side of clickbar. You need to remove the screw that is in the middle of metal bezel covering clickbar (after removing battery) so you can see the microswitch. In the center of it is the liitle rod that supposed to be moving and clicking. Try to pop it back with a needle. Hope that helps. If not, give me a shout.
- It turned out that the microswitch on the clickbar got stucked. I took a long needle and after couple of attempts managed to pop it out. TA-DA! Everything works perfectly!
- I wish it was the case. Unfortunately may MBA has trackpad which is welded into the topcase so there is nothing I can do about it. But still my question is valid: is A1237 top case compatible with my machine?