- The answer above is wrong. The 9700 Mic is located on the PCB Motherboard and not on the housing
- Love the detailed answer above! Alcohol is good at drying up water in PCB boards, but when it comes to the LCD, alcohol is worse then water, it leaves a dry mark on the LCD, it might go away in a week or it might stay there. If it doesn't come off within the week, you should try replacing the Blackberry digitizer, or the screen.
- 1) Check if your Network is turned on, you can do this by going to Options - Network and make sure that the network is on. 2) Try pulling out your battery for 30 seconds this might help 3) The antenna inside may have gotten damaged and it needs to be replaced.
- It can be many things, try these steps, one of them will work for you. 1) The most likelly cause is a defective battery, replace the battery with a new one, and this will most likely fix the problem, but if it still doesn't work, try my other solutions. 2) It might be the Battery Connector, take out the battery and check if there is anything wrong with the connector. 3) Restore the OS, Connect your computer to desktop manager and click update. 4) Get a new Blackberry Housing Replacement, and replace it yourself; its easy and simple you just need to watch the youtube clip on the bottom of the page and its very explanitory.
- Try these steps, one of them will work for you. 1) Pull out the battery for 30 seconds and replace. 2) Go to Options - Security Options - Security Wipe, and wipe the phone. 3) Restore the OS, Connect your computer to desktop manager and click update. 4) Get a new Blackberry Camera Replacement, but be careful; i tried it once and it was very difficult, so if your not sure how to replace the camera, i think the best idea would be to go to a professional technician.
- There are 3 options for your broken Blackberry 1) Sell it on eBay, Believe it or not there are still people buying this model. 2) You can help the environment by recycling the old Blackberry Phone 3) Purchase the Blackberry Parts and repair your phone, you can get them.
- you can get a new one from http://www.blackberrypartscenter.com/