- The internal speaker does not show on the output device list only the headphones port is listed. This happens only when I am ...
- Hi, I have a Macbook Air 11" late 2010 which I recently replaced the topcase/keyboar
d due to a liquid spill. It was charging ...
- Check if the new back cover is seated properly. Screw should go back in provided that its head is not damaged when you removed it. Use the correct screw driver to remove screws.
- Try to do a PRAM reset. Follow the steps on this link.
- Green means the charging mode is off and could mean two things, a fully charged battery or a bad logic board. Fans running in full speed is also a result when the battery is removed. How is the health of the battery? Try to download coconut battery to test it. Also, do a SMC reset following the steps on this link.
- The link says that logic boards on these models are compatible with each other even the parts. I wonder if the connectors are the same.
- Then try this one. It says compatible on MacBook Pro 17" Models A1151 A1212 A1229 and A1261
- Which model of Macbook Pro do you have?
- Recheck if all the parts are properly reconnected. e.g. battery, ram...
- Hi, try to go to the BIOS settings and check what is the SATA settings. If it is in AHCI try to change it to ATA and vice versa if it is set to ATA and then save the settings before exit. You will have to change the Cache Module to OFF before you can change to ATA.
- Hi, I can't really figure out which part you mean as you have not labeled it on the picture. But this picture might help you identify what you are looking for.
- Try to unplug the magsafe and take out the battery, hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then replace the battery and power it back on.
Page 1 of 2