- Start with the power supply, use a meter check to see if the power supply is producing the correct voltage. Any additional info that you could provide?
- Yes, Arctic Silver works very well.
- Silica Gel Packets... Silica Gel is a dry solid, not a slick or wet substance as the name might suggest. Inside the white packets are beads of this dry solid material that remain dry to the touch even when fully saturated. The Silica Gel beads absorb moisture through the porous packet material. The Silica Gel, made from sodium silicate, is a highly porous substance that can absorb up to 40% of its own weight, which makes this the highest absorption capacity of any commercially used Desiccant. Put it in a plastic bag with a bunch of silica packets and hope for the best if you don't want to disassemble and clean the system in a traditional fashion.
- That sounds like it would be the digitizer or the digitizer cable needs to be reconnected. there seems to be a post on this. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/254...
- I had some success getting the data off of my friends damaged iPhone. He just wanted the movies and pics but itunes only would restore an image. This may work for you. http://johnviets.com/index.php/tutorials...-repair-articles
- Have you tried switching the router to b/g mode only? or another channel? Also if there are wireless 2.4 Ghz cameras close by they can interfere. If you think it is hardware related check the antenna connections on the wireless card. Maybe reseat it while you are there. If all else fails replace the card.