Teardowns I've Worked On
Guides I've Contributed To
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2
- I have a phone my co-worker that was working on and he screwed something up. i suspect this to be the issue? phone cant get a...
- I need to know how to transfer the mesh from one iPhone screen to another, This applies to all Iphone's. Once taken off the o...
- Please hold power and home and wait for apple logo to appear and let go. If white screen appears again, Then the LCD is defective and needs to be replaced.
- Too be blunt and to the point here are the facts with some speculation. (speculation "*") Xbox one: 1: Drive is not as simple to remove compared to the PS4. 2: Drive may have a proprietary file system* 3: Removing the drive will void warranty. PS4: 1: Drive is simple to remove and replace, Only 1 screw needs removing. a: Can be upgraded to whatever size you desire b: supports SSD (slight improved loading times) 2: No proprietary file system, Just P&P 3: Will not void warranty hope this clears things up. happy holidays and happy gaming
- the galaxy S II has had many problems from my experience with this and other similar software issues. it not your fault its just a software defect in the phone. i would call the company and tell them to replace your phone. the S3 and S4 so far have not shown those kinds of issues in my experience nor has the S1. but in the case that you are stuck with the phone. 1) check battery with a store and see if its still in good condition. 2) try to get it into bootloader and do a restore/factory reset. (you will loose all your data unless you backed up on your google account or SD Card.)
- parts vary, but generally hard to come by. range from $150 to $700 ive seen. here as far is the site to be trusted, i really don't know as i have never used them.
- Right click file (pic) and click properties. At the bottom you will see read-only make sure this is unchecked. Hope this helps
- Black spots the the screen is a sign of dead pixels. in this case the only fix will be a replacement. As for the battery you would have to replace it. just throwing this out there but, truly did you find the battery with its ribbon cut or did you take it apart and pulled the battery out without unplugging the cable first?
- Here you go the location has been marked.
- you could try a light tap on the back were the apple logo is. this area is the location of your display connector. 9/10 it works but if not you would have to take the screen off and reseat the cable. hope this works.
- the only way you can do this is to have a jail broken phone, the perks with a jailbreak phone is you have the ability to switch to different ios versions whenever you want. and the bad thing about this is, if you jailbroke your phone when it was ios 5 you can only jump between that point and up, back and forth in your situation if you were able to jail break now you will be stuck at 7 as a starting point unable to go backwards.
- its vary easy to find it, people sell them on ebay and elsewhere but when you receive it remember to check the glass for quality fake glass will be noticeable, look at the samsung logo and compare to the real glass.
Page 1 of 14
I agree, would like to know whats in there.
from what i can see its only the colorful cases is what is different from the 5 and 5C
oh ok thank you. Didn't know about the lower and uppercase "B"
im sorry but isint 1024 mb = 1gb?
so why is everything in half's?