- it works i did a hard reboot i used reboot to put it in and out of recovery mode (read that would fix it somewhere else" the ...
- i just replaced the digitized and lcd and the volume flex cable and all i have is a black screen, i have checked the connecti...
- i replaced the lcd / digitizer on the iPod because it was cracked and the iPod touch worked completely fine before now i have...
- could be your backlight out, angle the screen look real close it might be hard to see but check if you see anything on the screen, it will seem really dark
- dont hacktivate the phone!!!
- its probably getting too hot put it in a place with good ventilation and out of a crowded entertainment center/ and off the carpet
- triple tap the home button or go to settings >general>access
ibility and TURN OFF voice over
- ensure the battery in connected properly if it is Replace the battery
- no the 1st gen has no speakers try doing a restore