Guides I've Contributed To
Page 1 of 2
- I am looking for a laptop on ebay and found an ok one with no display (just the palmrest+logic board). I have found an awesom...
- Took apart my sisters ipod touch 2g... (replacing the screen). Took the battery off with a small metal, screwdriver and the b...
- How did you color it? I got a late 2008 macbook pro that is gonna be completely disassembled- it would be cool to color it while I am tearing it down! :)
- I think you can get out of DFU by following the steps in reverse Also search iphone force restore steps on google- that might also help
- Try removing the display and check if there is Amy damage on the connector or cable attaching it to the phone.
- Try reseating the isight cable- just to make sure. As this is the only cable unplugged during the process it is most likely that
- There are ways of getting in and out of recovery without a restore... ( I think if I remember right you go into dfu and then do the steps in reverse) Sounds more like a prank app to me though....
- SH- I am attempting to get a 2009 (glossy) display into a 2008 macbook. This went fine for you, correct? I would prefer matte, but I got an insane deal on a glossy assembly
- I have an ipod touch 2g given to me by a friend. Says he sent it in and the logic board is bad. Tore it down and cannot see anything wrong with it (no blown parts, etc). The most Ive seen is a bit of heat distortion on the smallest chip under the back EMF shield (under the speaker)... Should I try these steps?? Also, I am not sure of the battery. according to him he plugged it in 2 weeks ago and it just kind of fizzled and died...