- So i have a iphone 4s to fix and i have tried every low level fix i can think of.After installing a new lcd found the display...
- Take the phone apart completely clean the board with 90% alcohol remove the shields over the chip.Maybe use a tooth bush with sooofffftttt teeth over all the chips.But you may need a new screen,battery and or backlight ic and coil.
- How did you break it?Are you sure you ordered the right screen because there are different screens for the verizon and the at&t versions.Last try a hard rest if that does not work you could have gotten a faulty display.Other than that it would be a board issue
- If the phone has both gsm and cdma chip it should work global.You need to unlock your phone.A untethered jailbreak has been released.
- The screen is very different more pixels to push.so i would think that it would be different on the inside.I have the same problem but it is just a generation jumped.I have a buddy with a oscilloscope and will be checking that asap.I could post a picture to see if they match with what you or someone else reports.