- I would like to ask if i could change my gpu with a better one by staying at the same series as my current one.
- I have the laptop for a six month period after a few time i start up the laptop i have a notification that says the usb is no...
- I cannot navigate through trackpad and to make it work for an amount of time i had to press it really hard. Do you know a way...
- Follow this guide and you will be fine... Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Screen Replacement
- Check the voltage of the power supply with a polymeter on the motherboard. There is a chance the problem is on the power supply.
- If you dont want to pay someone to change it like NOKIA customer service you can buy a screen on the internet and a digitizer if your digitizer is broken. The price on a Lumia 520 screen is about 50 usd from some websites on the internet.
- Some small adjustment can be done by opening the device and try to move it a bit!!! BUT, because the jack is connected to the board via copper by trying to fix it over and over again till it finally get its possition you can cut the jack input. So if you want to try it be carefull and if it can't reach its position dont force it to.
- You can try using contact clener spray in to the switch after you take it off your door and if it still does not work then you can order from the internet and change it by yourself. Is not a difficult task to do.
- Well the tin foil is a conductor but is not going to fix your problem.Also it's not safe to use tin foil. I would recomend you to order a spare part over the internet and change it. It's easier and safer.
- You need to be sure what cable you've broken. If it's the cable of the lighting connector or the home button cable you need to replace the whole part. If you want to fix it on your own you need to buy the whole part and replace it by following the steps on the guides there are on ifixit. In both cases the replacement parts are cheap if you search over the internet.
- You have to check the voltage regulator and the wires that goes to the ignition if there is some kind of short.
- If you did not hit or put a lot of presure on the screen so the screen did not broke then you might have to change the LCD inverter of your laptop. I am not sure if there is a guide in here but you should check it out.
- Try by long press the power button for a bit more than 10 seconds....
Page 1 of 5