Guides I've Contributed To
My Favorite Guides
- Got an iPhone 5 in where the customer had attempted to change the power/volume flex. In so doing he's done something to the l...
- Can anyone tell me if an LCD panel for an iPad 3 will work in an iPad 4th Gen? I know the manufacturer changed but it appears...
- No, iPad 2 and iPad 3, iPad 4 LCD panels are not interchangeable
- Well I bit the bullet and can confirm that the iPad 3 LCD panel works in an iPad 4th Gen. No issues at all.
- I can confirm that iPad 3 and iPad 4 digitisers are interchangeable
The updated iOpener version of the guide references "a small gap in the iPad's adhesive ring in the upper right corner of the iPad". This is incorrect, that applies to iPad 3/4 only. For iPad 2 you should still be starting to the right of the home button, taking care to avoid damaging the WiFi antenna.