- Even with the antenna missing it would still search for wifi. if its grayed out its the motherboard or a software problem..try upgrading your ios this may fix it but if its a hardware fault you've had it..check to see if you get a mac address for wifi in the 'about' in settings.
- I remember I had a problem like this and my only cure was taking the screw out ..the one on the bottom by the vibrator just were the battery connects..must have been a short but it worked for me. otherwise Make sure the screws are all there..and the battery is well charged.
- its not compatible with the av connection try a different av input on your tv
- Put it on a hot radiator for a few hours I always fix my water damaged phones this way put a cloth under the phone and turn the radiotor in your home full on for 2hrs then try it.
- The pins are probably bent or snapped .. its hard to fix the dock of ipod..its even harder trying to change the battery without breaking the glass. to find the pins are bent! sell it on ebay they love broken things on that site..get a good price as well.
- not worth fixing..cost too much for the parts. as the front and lcd and glass are all one unit. will cost you around £170 and are getting rare now.
- you need to charge it with another phone then it will work..never let your battery go flat.. these type of phones always have problems with charging i had to buy a table top charger to charge the battery then put it in my phone... or better still buy a tabletop charger and as pare battery.
- turn it off and wrap it in a towel and place it on the radiator for a few hours..then try it..works for me with phones and stuff.
- check with f0rcast.v1.3 to see if its been messed around with.. maybe some "other person" has put a ipad baseband on it 1615 if you bought it like this probably that's what has happened! you will have a job sorting that out ..sell it on ebay junk site. you get loads like that on there, and people actually pay good money for them.
Page 1 of 2