My Favorite Guides
- i am in need of some help, a customer came in with an iphone in need of repairing, the battery connector was broken and the p...
- i have had this similar problem, it took alot to repair though, i replaced the battery, charging dock and i reflowed the boar...
- what i would try is:- -first of all i would take the phone apart, including the home button flex itself, if you are unsure how to do so iPhone 4S Home Button Ribbon Cable Replacement this link should help, my best advice would be take your time, follow it step by step -then once i had taken everything apart, i would look on the board for any signs of liquid damage, missing ICs and broken contacts. liquid damage can look like either white/grey discolouration or just plain brown dirt, - then i would try putting it back together, as it is, if no joy i would then replace the home button flex or a home button ribbon cable (there can be a few names for it) - then if changing the iphone 4s home button flex did not work i would then try changing the charging block(also known as dock connector) itself where the home button "clicks" into these are the steps i would take, let me know how you get on
- ive had the same problem, the middle housing seemed to be shorted or needed grounding or something, it wouldnt let another motherboard power up
- it could be the connector is not connected, lol, you might just need to open it up and connect it back up
- to me this sounds like either one of 2 things, the actual lcd connector is coming loose and just needs putting back in place or the lcd is becoming faulty and may need replacing
- yes it is possible to open an iphone 4 without leaving any traces that anyone has been inside, its actually very simple, im just having trouble killing the phone without leaving any damage marks, if you need any help opening without leaving any marks, let me know, ill show you how to do it
- honestly i would try the following: - i would try changing the battery if that doesnt fix it -i would change the charging base itself
- or its the vibrator
- this is what i would do - go to settings, general, about, then i see what network the phone is on - using a sim card of that network, see if i could make a call and recieve a call - is that does not work i would open the phone and check for any damage, liquid or physical (if you have never opened the phone before, use the ifixit guide to open) (if you do not know what to look for, or what damage is, take a picture and put on here, i will show you) - check antenna, give it a clean using pure solution try these, tell me how it goes, i will tell you more
- looks like the signal connector is loose, hasnt been installed properly
- i think i know what your about, its at the bottom of the iphone? i think you could be talking about the louspeaker
Page 1 of 3