Guides I've Contributed To
Page 1 of 3
- Hi all I wonder if anyone can give me some advice before I do the repair? I have an old iphone 4 with a broken battery connec...
- Hi all I hope someone can help with my unusual issue. A customer has brought me their ipad 2 to repair the dock as it wasn't ...
- This is bizarre I'm hoping that someone can help me here. I repaired a customers lcd/screen on an iphone 4s. The first the I ...
- I used an ipad 3 digitiser and it worked
- Much the same as the previous two versions of iPads 2 & 3. Be very careful from the left of the home button to the left hand corner of the ipad as you look at it. There is a new home button flex which is adhered to the digitiser and the connection is housed underneath the LCD. Once the LCD is removed from its housing you can disconnect the home button flex as you would the digitiser. Peel it away and re use. I found that a little less care is needed around the volume mute button area as these flexes are now housed underneath a bracket but everything else is pretty much the same. Hope this helps.
- The home button flex is adhered to the digitiser. Once you lift the LCD from its housing you can disconnect the home button flex as you would the digitiser. It will then peel away from the old digitiser.
- Hi. I am repairing my first ipad 4 digitiser this morning. I thought I would test an ipad 3 digitiser originally bought in error for an ipad 2. It's an EL digitiser purchased off eBay. I can confirm it is fully Woking on the 4 at this stage. Hope this helps.
- Where is the resistor on the 4s?
- Hi I am a newbie here so hopefully I'm not teaching you guys to suck eggs ! I remember having some sound issues with my iphone 4 under an earlier software version. Sometimes there would intermittently be no sound. I noticed that when I pressed the volume up/down buttons the ringer icon appeared on screen with (headphones) as if the phone thought headphones were connected. I used to "confuse" the phone into working again by pressing the volume buttons and plugging in/out the heaphones until came back. Give it a try it might work.