Teardowns I've Worked On
Page 1 of 8
- When my laptopis in use, I want to watch things on youtube but it says *DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER*. Is there any way?
- My probook wont start.It just enters windows boot manager saying 1.Reinstall windows 2.Contact your computer manufacturer 3.R...
- When I turn on the probook,a big black page is asking me to, * Reinstall windows * Contact the manufacturer(I'
m not sure how)...
- My family's PS3s casing has deformed its shape. the HDD cover will not fit,basicly,it has large lumps and is very unstable co...
- the DS/Gameboy advanced SP chargers only work in other DS's.can someone help?
- as soon as the console starts,the fan revs is at 3000.00 but the fan revs all the way at 4900.60.can someone help?
- my sega dreamcast keeps on rebooting and gets more frequent.What do I do?!
- what does it mean if the console gets stuck on the time and date page?
- hi guys when i play ford racing 3,it turns off when you eject the game and in a different DSI,it returns to the menu. The pow...
- sometimes i get the error 06,what does it mean?
Page 1 of 4
- replace the power button assembly or the motherboard.witch ever one
- I'd recommend to check for loose cables or short outs on the componets
- your blu-ray laser needs replaced
- well it could be that the charge wire (inside the device) could be damaged and you may need to replace it,or the logic board
- sounds like your battery is broken and your battery needs replaced,or 1) get a friends battery * check for metal stuff shorting out the battery power 1) use the charging wire and check the amount of battery power there is
- slim guide:Installing PlayStation 3 Slim Fan normal guide:Installing PlayStation 3 Fan slimline guide:not available normal(ps2)guid
eInstalling PlayStation 2 Fan:
- I can do 2 for you 1) Installing PSP 1000 Battery 2) Installing PSP 1000 Buttons
- do the entire sega dreamcast fan guide heres a link Installing Sega Dreamcast Fan
- heres info. 1) try using a different fan
- try charging it,if it is still not booting try replacing the motherboard Installing Nintendo DS Lite Motherboard Replacement
Page 1 of 2