- Does anybody know, if the Volume Button from a first Generation iPhone fits into a 3GS?
- While i was building in a new hard drive, i asked myself if it's possible to replace the built in video card (ATI Radeon HD 2...
- i know it's difficult. (did it two times before) but it just came to my mind when i had to replace the button on a friends iphone. didn't have a button and saw my old first generation iphone. to be clear, i mean just the button itself (the little plastic bar) not the electronic piece. i will tell you when i tried :)
- Sry to disappoint you, but it's hard to finde a video card. cause it seems like noone is selling notebook video cards. but i read a little about the topic an another computer guy said, that it shouldn't be a problem at all. as soon as i find a card and it's built in the iMac, i write it down here.
- okay, i guess by using the same video card as in the new 21,5" iMac i won't have the heat-problem because they have nearly the same size. i will try it when i get a card and let you know.