My Favorite Guides
Page 1 of 2
- Ok i got a macbook air a1237 that I'm repairing as a hobby. I've so far replaced the screen and now I'm trying to fix the hin...
- Hello I'm trying to fix a friends iphone 4 GSM model on 5.1 it was dropped and has no water damage, the touch screen does not...
- Hi all, just wondering if anyone can help me i have a iphone 3gs but the Connector 3 socket (3GS Proximity Cable Connector fo...
- try disconnecting the battery for a few hours to dissipate any residual charge then reconnection and power on with cable connected to power source, if that doesnt work you may have to replace your dock connector cable.
- you have a faulty screen, I had the same problem when i purchased a cheap one on eBay. I could not get any sound during calls and the other person could not hear me either. I put the old cracked screen and everything worked fine. I complained to the seller and got a refund, I brought another one which was a bit more expensive but it worked fine. its a hit and miss i have found with aftermarket LCD/Digitizer screens some suppliers are cheap but somewhere in the manufacturing process something got screwed up, other times its good.
- have you tried this, feed back from the comments in the article says it works; Add or remove a stick of ram. Obviously if you have one stick in, add one and if you have two in remove one. Power on the mac and immediately press and hold command-option-P-R. The system will restart with the ‘bong noise’, allow it to do this 3 times. On the third ‘bong’ you can let go of the keys. The machine will now boot with a cleared password and reset PRAM/NVRAM. You can shut down the machine and replace the original ram configuration.
- sounds like your flex cable that attaches the camera to the logic board not on properly, located under the black wifi shield on the top left.