- The LCD panel is damaged and must be replaced. The multicolored lines cannot be repaired, the entire LCD unit must be replaced. Regards, Danny
- I would recommend to double-check and reseat all flex cable connectors. Is the phone able to boot and be recognized by a computer? Or does the phone not boot at all? There are several issues that may cause the display not to function properly. You may also want to try a soft reset by holding the power and home buttons simultaneously for 12-15 seconds. Good luck!
- The iPad Retina Adhesive Stripes will help secure the iPad glass touch screen digitizer to the chassis. However, to properly affix the screen's frame you will need the iPad Adhesive Strips for the Screen Frame which is the same for the iPad 3rd-Gen and the iPad 4th-Gen. Pic: Hope this helps, Danny.
- Excessive heat was probably the reason the battery died. It is a known for all batteries that heat is their primary enemy. Replacing your iPhone 4 battery should do the trick. Simply unscrew the two bottom screws and remove the back plate. The battery will be in full view and easy to remove. Hope this helps, Dan.
- Looks like there may some dust particles that have made it inside your camera module. I had the same issue and fixed it by changing the iPhone 5 rear camera. Good luck!
- A quick google search found this site that has different color backs for the iPhone 5 Hope it helps, Dan.
- Sounds like your camera might have gotten shorted and is defective. Unscrew the two bottom screws and remove the back cover. Then remove the shield and you will have access to the iphone's rear camera. Its not that hard to replace and is available for a good price.
- Found the complete screen assembly with the speaker grill for about half price
- The earpiece speaker has two small prongs that sit on top of the connector. If you dropped you iphone and cracked the front glass, its very possible the earpiece speaker shifted a bit moving the prong connectors off of the contact. The second picture shows the prong connectors I'm referring to: When you replace your front glass, make sure the earpiece prongs are in position to the contact before putting it back together.
- The digitizer is the part that recognizes your touch and tracks it as you move your finger. It sounds more likely that your LCD screen might be going bad. If this happens across any screen you are in, whether it be Safari, Mail, Settings you might be experiencing an LCD that is starting to go bad.
Page 1 of 3