- Excessive heat was probably the reason the battery died. It is a known for all batteries that heat is their primary enemy. Replacing your iPhone 4 battery should do the trick. Simply unscrew the two bottom screws and remove the back plate. The battery will be in full view and easy to remove. Hope this helps, Dan.
- Looks like there may some dust particles that have made it inside your camera module. I had the same issue and fixed it by changing the iPhone 5 rear camera. Good luck!
- A quick google search found this site that has different color backs for the iPhone 5 Hope it helps, Dan.
- Sounds like your camera might have gotten shorted and is defective. Unscrew the two bottom screws and remove the back cover. Then remove the shield and you will have access to the iphone's rear camera. Its not that hard to replace and is available for a good price.
- Found the complete screen assembly with the speaker grill for about half price
- The earpiece speaker has two small prongs that sit on top of the connector. If you dropped you iphone and cracked the front glass, its very possible the earpiece speaker shifted a bit moving the prong connectors off of the contact. The second picture shows the prong connectors I'm referring to: When you replace your front glass, make sure the earpiece prongs are in position to the contact before putting it back together.
- The digitizer is the part that recognizes your touch and tracks it as you move your finger. It sounds more likely that your LCD screen might be going bad. If this happens across any screen you are in, whether it be Safari, Mail, Settings you might be experiencing an LCD that is starting to go bad.
- if the lines are permanent when the phone is powered on, the LCD is probably defective. If it happens on any screen (booting screen, home screen, settings screen, app screen) while the phone is on, you are describing a bad LCD. You may try re-seating the LCD cable to the connector but most probably the LCD is bad.
- Sounds like your OS got corrupted. Insert the OSX disc and run a repair. You may also boot to an external HDD with the disc image. This is what they would do at the Genius bar if you took it to the Apple store.
- Sound only comes from the bottom right of the iPhone 4, and the microphone is on the bottom left side. This is by design, there is nothing wrong with your iPhone 4.
Page 1 of 2