- I have a iPad Wifi 16GB 1st Generation and i have taken it all apart but the new digitizer has no plastic frame which is what...
- Tried everything, disk mode, resetting, diagnostics, but the hard drive is very noisey and freezes all the time. Will a repla...
- This might sound crazy but does work. Get a pad of paper or a magazine, Hold the iPod back down and smack it 3-6 times down firmly. Its a stuck hard drive and this will fix it for a while. It may come back but do the same each time, I recommend getting a replacement HDD but this will work for the meantime. Thanks, Matthew. I hope this helps you out :)
- CDMA- No sim card support, Can only use it on a carrier. GSM- Sim card support, Can use it with other sims.
- Hi, Matthew here. A dead strip can either be... 1) Digitizer ( Glass display ) 2) Logic board digitizer connector. Its most likely the digitizer, However, I have had other customers iPod Touches with a digitizer connector failure which means soldering. Even though i have fixed each one 100%, its incredibly difficult. Matt.
- I have a iPhone 2G 8GB with restore error 23, I simply opened it up and disconnected the communications board from the motherboard, Restored it successfully on 3.1.3 and reconnected it once done, And works fine, Have been using it for 1 1/2 years since. I love the 2G, Even though its old, Its so durable. I like mine because its in mint condition, However i am also using a iPhone 4S :) Hope this helps people.