Teardowns I've Worked On
Page 1 of 2
Guides I've Contributed To
- In the teardown pics it appears that the battery is surface mounted onto the logic board.Is it still replaceable with a solde...
- Will it work?Even Apple said that the earpods remote does not compatible with Shuffle 3G, I believe it has the same remote si...
- Theres a fan inside the kinect.But it appears it does not spin at all.Is this normal?
- I wanna know that if it is a good idea to put the motherboard into a oven to fix rrod?
- Recently I found out that some of the keys are not working,any solutions? Known not-working keys: Up/Down O 9 End PageUp Page...
- I dropped my PSP accidently and I found out that I doesn't boot anymore. When I connect the charger,the POWER light shines in...
- Does the Magic Mouse works on PCs?
- iFixit said that the HD is non-standard.I want to ask if I can connect a standard SATA HD via a power cable converter?
- I'm am interested what is the output voltage of the inventer?
- Before I consider to buy a new iMac I want to ask if I can replace the Core i5 with a Core i7 CPU?
Page 1 of 2
- There are people out there that could reinstall (reball) the chips on PS3/Xbox 360,I don't know if they can do the same to the MBP
- Two for the HD and SSD,One for the DVD drive.
- I think repalcing the heatsink could may solve the problem,but I don't know how to do it.
- No.Can't run Mac OS X 10.6.Because of the two reasons. 1. 10.6 support Intel CPU only 2. There isn't enough ram
This might help you: http://www.ifixit.com/Tools/Screw-Extrac...
If it's too expensive for you, grab a pair of pliers and try to twist the screw
The ram in the 27' model can be removed much more easily.
Made in USA reminded me about the original Macintosh
There's also a extremely small die near the gpu.I am sure it is a northbridge/sou
Maybe LG wanted to allow the users to expand the storage but later dropped the plan for some reasons.
Anyway, I am looking forward for the Wii U teardown
10 years ago, full-frames are rich photographer's toy.Will we see a full-frame under $500 in next 10 years?
Can you remove the A6X cover just like what you did in the iPad 3 teardown
It is possible to desolder it with a solder iron?Or it's sandwiched between the pcb layers?
MS make removing their warranty seals harder over time.I still remember how easy to remove the original Xbox 360 seal without damging it.
Wheres the ssd?It that a non fusion drive model, or it is build into the hard drive?
Thats why I still prefer the non-retina version, if I had a chance to buy a new laptop
Page 1 of 3