Page 1 of 5
- I have an iPhone 4 who lost network. I turn it on. The network appears on the top screen and go down immediatly with : "no si...
- I have an iPhone 4 with the mic who don't work. it's not every time but it's the surprise when i receive or make a call. For ...
- I just want to know if i can put a sensor cable from a iPhone 3GS on a iPhone 3G.
- iphone stay in restore mode. the iphone goes in restore mode alone and don't want to be restored with an error 1002.
- I have replaced my front panel on my iphone 4. He start only with the usb cable on. He loops on restaure mode. Any idee on it...
- You have to check the connection of this http://guide-images.ifixit.net/igi/BQMTNLaEuoTM1dbP.s... If it change nothing, i think you must change the ribbon follow this guide It's the ribbon of volume, mute, jack and power
- if your power button is ok when plugged in, it's seems to be a battery problem or connection battery - Motherboard.
- no other solution than disassemble the iphone
- if all is ok with the connection and the LCD. you certainly don't power off yr idevice when you open it. 1 dl Recboot 2 enter recovery mode 3 exit recovery mode
- Y must put them on the proximity sensor. Update:
- Use recboot to put yr device into restore mode then use it to exit restore mode, y take back yr screen without making a complète restore
- It is a défective battery, iPhone test the battery on the restore
- look at the home bouton connector
- Finally ifix it, it was a bad connection between battery and connector!
- have you restored your device?
Page 1 of 2