- Can a Hard Drive from a PS3 or XBOX 360 be taken out and used in a TOSHIBA NB 100 Laptop? I know they are both Notebook Hard ...
- I have PlayTV for the PS3 and i was wondering if it is ok to be using it all day? My PS3 does get hot but not that hot that i...
- How often should this be done? I usually do it once or twice a month and my PS3's work great, But i have read that it can dam...
- Playstation Home is not on a disc. It's download only.
- Well i'd say you'd have to open your PS3 up then use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws in the drive.
- Well your PSP's battery may have become out of place or you may have damaged a part inside your PSP. 1. You can try and give it a FULL charge then try and turn it on. 2. You can open it up (if it's out of warranty) and check to see that nothings out of place. 3. Send it to SONY (if it's in warranty).
- You need to wait for a new [System Software Update] and then install it to refresh your PSP's drivers or go into the Bluetooth settings and make sure it's not registered with a Bluetooth headset. If it is disable it.
- The PSP's battery may have become out of pace, or the wire undone, if so take it apart and place back to normal, (You will not void your warranty by opening it unless you remove the warranty sticker that is inside it on the battery.) the other could be it's motherboard has been damaged due to the drop and will need replacing. Send it to SONY if the PSP is still under warranty.
- It's most likely the PSP's motherboard or CPU, They will need replacing, if your PSP is still under warranty SONY should replace it.
- Use the guide (Chris Green) suggested, if you have a old PS3 controller the PSPgo uses the same battery as the PS3 controllers, you can replace the battery with that one if you cant get a replacement.
- If it's the PS2 slim the disc drive may broken, There is a little bit of plastic that when the drive is closed touches a (sort of) button that then tells the PS2 that the drive is shut. if the plastic bit is broken the drive will not work.
- If the PS3 still powers on but shows no power light then usually it's just a faulty light that needs replacing, if it wont power on at all then it's the power supply and you will need to replace it or send your PS3 to Sony for $150 so they can repair it.
- While your PS3's off press and hold the power button for about 15 - 30 seconds (or until you here the power beep then 2 more following), This should reset your video settings and allow you to change them.
Page 1 of 2