- i got a new phone (3gs 8gb), because this one has lots of issues. a cracked screen, the silver rim part is seperating from th...
- when i plug my iPhone into the charger, if the volume is on, it makes the noise, but when it's volume is muted, it vibrates. ...
- The laptop that i originally synced my iPhone to died. how can i update my iPhone to os 4 without wiping it. i will be using ...
- I was given a broken iPod touch by a friend. They forgot the passcode and they couldnt get it to turn on. I have tried chargi...
- The only things i can find are -itunes library.lib -itunes library extras.lib -itunes library.xml which one?
- simple solution: dont use a case :P
- I dont worry about static. i build computers and have never had any problems. and the computer shop i work at, nobody worries about it, nor has anyone had any problems.
- does the little light on the dc jack light up? when you press the power button does the hard drive spin up audibly?
- well you can get a new power plug. it might be difficult to replace though
- well you voided your warranty, because they have a substance hidden in the headphone jack connector that will turn red when exposed to water.. try a reset. press the power and home button at the same time for maybe 10 secs till the apple comes up (hopefully)
- usually fail cuz u bought seagate crap instead of a high-quality WD
- return it
- connect it to itunes and do a restore. it will erase the iPod but it will remove the password.
- The pen could have damaged a part of the printer. try unplugging the printer for a minute, press the power button a few times, blah blah blah, and plug it back in. hopefully this will reset it so it forgets it had the jam in the first place. try that then
Page 1 of 2