Page 1 of 2
- I Have a iTouch 3rd Generation with a broken WIFI flex cable. Does anyone know how to remove and properly install this flex c...
- I Have recently come across a few 3G iPhones that are stuck in recovery. Both iPhones have been running iOS 3.1.3 and to my k...
- iPad apps won't open up when I select them. They open for two seconds then close. Just upgraded to 4.2.1 maybe a problem with...
- Recently I have come across an iphone 4 that had light water damage from a splash on a boat ride. My friend immediately tried...
- after a complete disassemble of my iphone 4 due to water/toilet water damage every thing seemed to be clean and dry. As I ass...
- Water Damage to the logic board will cause the back light on the LCD to function improperly. Or you might have two broken LCD need to try an LCD you know is working. Good Luck "That's a bummer man! It's uh...it's a bummer." -The Dude
- Restore your iPod thru an iTunes account that is set up in english. Its been a while but I believe this should fix your issue. Good Luck “Drive your business. Let not your business drive you.” - Benjamin Franklin
- Jailbreaking a iPhone 3G will make it run up to %50 percent slower. But their are many factors involved when you begin downloading non apple approved apps. Not to mention running a 3G on iOS 4.0 or above can be quite a headache at times. Start deleting apps and if you can get rid of the jailbreak your iPhone will run quite fast. "Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback." The Dude
- Sometimes this can be caused by a bad ground or crossing connections. I have seen this problem before. What worked for me was to clean all and any connections with a small amount of rubbing alcohol. I then replaced the mic connected to the dock. If you are not experienced with soldering you can just replace the entire dock. The static should be gone from both earpiece and dock loud speaker. Good Luck "That rug really tied the room together. " The Dude.
- I have seen this issue before, for me it was a defective battery. I just replaced the battery with another new one and everything worked fine. Good Luck. "No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar." -Abraham Lincoln .
- This is the trickiest repair on iphone 3G and 3GS. The chrome power button must sit in the housing with the metal swing arm pointed to the back of the iphone(I hope this makes sense). Sometimes the button will seat shallow and not click like it should. I have cut small pice of electrical tape and placed it on the bottom of the of the chrome power button so it makes better contact with the power button flex cable. Just keep working on it until you get the desired results. Good Luck! "The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." -Winston Churchill
- As long as the digitizer flex cable fits onto the logic board. Don't force it.... Many times parts come from different factories in China and they all label them differently. Good Luck. “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.” - Confucius
- Not sure what would cause this specific issue. Has the phone been jailbroken Or Hacked? (Could be an issue with the OS). Sounds like your iPhone 4 could benefit from a fresh restore of 4.2.1. Let us know your results I am interested to find out what happens. Good Luck! "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." Albert Einstein.
- Take it to a local iPhone service center or send your iphone by mail to a repair company. Shouldn't cost you to much to get a new speaker. You may want to attempt replacing it your self the part should be around $15 on ebay. Its not to difficult just follow the detailed instructions on iFixit. Good Luck "I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details." Albert Einstein
- I have seen this problem before and it was caused by a bad mic and or connection on the dock. Try cleaning that connection with some isopropyl alcohol or replacing the mic only if you are confident in your soldering skills. Or try replacing the entire dock (again). Sounds like you are getting weird feed back from the mic. Good luck! “You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.” - Buddha
Page 1 of 3