- I wrote a repair manual, and I was wondering how I can classify the device as a computer? Thanks
- Has this always been an issue with this camera? The setting for the light meter is in the custom setting menu, number 28. There you can adjust the timeout setting of the light meter.
- I just want to add, don't use any metal objects for prying. You would probably end up scratching the aluminum band around the device. I would recommend a credit card or guitar pick at minimum. Preferably, you should use a spudger for any prying or disconnecting of ribbon cable.
- Try to manually set up the connection. Instead of just scanning for networks, try to manually enter in the SSID and password of the router. Hope this helps.
- Hmm...To me, it sounds like you did not re-seat the CPU and GPU correctly. There are small bumps and imperfections between the chips and the heat sync. If those gaps aren't filled by something (normally a sort of special wax for laptops) this sometimes happens. Go to Newegg.com and order some Arctic Silver 5, then go to their website for details on how to apply it correctly. Hope this helps!