- when i play a game on the wii, it makes all these clicking noises. Nothing has happened("yet") info would be great! thanks!
- I dont know about macs, but ussaly a computers theres a little button to spit out the disc.
- have you tried restoring it? if not.... try putting it in a bag of rice for a week or so. Update: more info would be helpfull
- to help i would need more description!
- set each iPod to only sync with with certain songs and movies!
- What i would do is 1. send it to apple, and ask support for help (if the above doesn't work, follow the below steps) 2.buy replacement parts necessary(scree
n,headphone jack) 3.look up steps on ifixit.com for repair (make sure you have all the necessary tools for repair.)
- I was at school and was eating lunch. I got my iPod all sticky and went to wash it off in the bathrooom. I took a paper towel, got it wet(wringed it out) and quickly wipped down my iPod touch(2G 8 gig). I went outside and noticed that the touch screen was not "backlighting". Then the wierdest thing happened... my screen went all 'fuzzy" and my iPod "turned off" and when it turned back on... it was all white. Right now it looks like cream cheese is in my touchscren. I have restored it,(it still works[backlight is working] but the touchscreen looks like cream cheese(and when i hold it up to the light, theres a big "white hill") 1) Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get sub-items, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)'''HElP!!!!!!!!!!'
'' 2) yes i am covered under apple care until november,2010 3) I REALLY NEED HELP! Update: OK my iPod is working again after "rice treatment". But nothing is displaying on the screen. Theres...