- What happened is yesterday i upgraded the software version to 4.0.1 that just came out. Before it had the 4.0 version when i ...
- I was just using the phone and then placed it in the carring pouch. Then about 20 minutes later i pulled it out to make a cal...
- How do you do a hard reset on a iPhone 3G 16mb.
- Thanks for you'r reply/info
- I would reset it to factory settings thru itunes
Yes, secure it with a piece of tape or glue.
Yes, breaking off the brown hold down lever on either connection is bad. With out that hold down lever the yellow strip that fits into that connection will be loose and cause a bad connection. Sorry
Quote from ferny:
the brown connector holding the orange battery ribbon cable in place broke off is that bad?